Zoya is trying to crawl. So this is the caterpillar stage. And she tries really hard to move forward like a caterpillar. Infact, she is so obsessed about it, that she takes up the caterpillar pose even in sleep.
One day, very suddenly, this caterpillar will transform into a a beautiful butterfly..
Just like milkmaid gets transformed into caramel.
Oh! The sweetness of it all…
– Put an unopened can of milkmaid into a bowl and cover it fully with water.
– Bring the water to a boil and then turn the flame to a medium low and let the water boil for a good 4 hours.
– The can should be in water throughout, so you may have to keep adding hot water.
– The can will NOT explode.
– After four hours, take the can out and let it cool.
– Open it.
You should be looking at a sticky, brown, toffee-like consistency…
A butterfly emerges from its cocoon!