My love for anything sweet is here to stay… It started in the 5th month of my pregnancy.. I wonder how am I were going to get back into shape now……..
And for the last 3 days we’ve been sleeping late, around 1 or 2 am.. At 12 am Singh decides he wants something sweet! The only option at that hour is biscuits because we usually polish off the ice creams after dinner.
And right now, it’s nearly 1 pm.. With Zoya about to wake up, I have very little time left..
So here are No Bake Cookies.. Took 15 minutes..– 1 cup unsalted white butter – 1 cup brown sugar – 1/2 cup Bournvitta / Chocolate Horlicks OR 4 tbsp cocoa powder – 1/2 cup milk – 2 cups quick cooking oats
– 2 cups cornflakes OR if you do not have cornflakes, 3 cups cooking oats
– Add the butter, sugar, cocoa / Bournvitta and milk to a saucepan
– Bring it to a rolling boil and then turn the flame to a medium and boil for 2 minutes
– Stir in the oats and cornflakes
– Turn off the flame just as the oats soak up the liquids
– Drop spoonfuls onto a greased plate.. If you have the time and patience, you may shape them
– Cool until firmly
I wish I had taken this image, but the BlackBerry Camera sucks!!